The stock ROM comes in zip format, and there are multiple ways to install the Stock firmware on Nothing Phone 1. Now, if you have no further plans to root the phone, install a custom ROM, or perform any other sorts of modifications, then it’s also a wise choice to relock the phone’s bootloader. This will not only ensure your phone’s integrity but will also allow you to restore the Widevine L1 support. So, you should be able to stream media in HD quality in apps like Netflix. Asus’ ROG Phone 2 is not only great with hardware but also when it comes to the software and its modification. The phone has received decent support from the custom development community, be it custom ROMs, custom recovery (TWRP), root, etc.
- Keep in mind, you won’t get the latest Android build immediately, but you will have a stable and hassle-free experience for sure.
- With this article, you will learn step by step guide to Flash custom rom on any Android Device.
- If, for some reason, you want to switch back to Asuswrt, repeat the steps above using the router’s stock firmware.
- The process is always the same — pick the hardware and firmware of your choice.
- And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
3) If you cannot find the stock ROM firmware file for your Asus Clone device on this page, please let us know by dropping a comment below. This is the newest firmware version for Asus’ consumer routers. A dialog will pop up for you to navigate to the location on the computer that holds the firmware file.
Even with the bootloader entirely broken, you can still boot into Fastboot mode using the rescue mode (“DNX mode”). The EFI System Partition (ESP) is severely limited in its size (only 16 MiB), which is usually not enough to keep more than one Linux kernel. That’s why me176c-boot supports booting from other partitions on the internal storage. The “BIOS” of the tablet can boot from the internal storage and USB(-OTG). It does not seem to be able to boot directly from external SD cards.
- The Zenfone 9 has 128GB and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage space, along with 8GB or 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- The team has also worked on Android 13 and released updates for ROG Phone, Google Pixel, Redmi Note series, and more.
- There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.
- Back in the fall of 2016, Cyanogen Inc. announced that it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project.
I did run an unofficial wireless test on the default transmit setting with LAN Speed Test just to see how it fared against my NETGEAR WNDR4500. I only tested 5 GHz, but I saw about a 10-20% better throughput, something confirmed in the stock firmware ROM router charts. Merlin also contains a few bugfixes, such as fixing the crash on VPN/NAT Loopback access of LAN devices. The primary goals of this project are to fix bugs, add a few basic features and tweaks to the original firmware. This firmware will try to remain as close as possible to the original firmware.